Training To Be On-Camera & On Microphone
You never know when you will be asked to appear in front of a television camera or will be interviewed by a reporter. Wise executives know the importance of having the skill set to come off professional, articulate, knowledgeable and likable.
Ed will teach you one-on-one, in small groups or even larger gatherings how to be more confident on camera and on microphone. You’ll learn:
- When to use notes or props.
- How to keep from sweating bullets.
- Where to look and where not to look.
- How to make the TV camera love you.
- How to make the most of your own voice.
- How to stand and what to do with your hands.
- Tips to get the crew to help you look your best.
- What to do when your PowerPoint or Audio/Visual fails.
- How to prepare for your appearance – makeup and dress.